Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing. Mix all ingredients together by hand in a medium-large bowl. Pingback: Sourdough Kale Sausage Bacon Stuffing – Nutmeg Nanny. I'm a small town girl who left the cornfields of Ohio for the rolling hills of the Hudson Valley region of New York.
Then add the broth, egg, herbs, salt and pepper. This stuffing has lots of flavor and is nice and moist. You can also change the ingredients to your liking. You can have Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing
- You need 1 of link pure pork sausage (uncased).
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread of choice ripped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground sage (or more).
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
I quadruple this recipe and make the extra in my electric roaster, that's how much everyone loves it. This from-scratch sausage stuffing recipe is decadent, delicious, can easily be made ahead and is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner, or any special meal! If you've never made sausage stuffing before, you're missing out. Sausage Stuffing. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing step by step
- Mix all ingredients together by hand in a medium-large bowl, add a lot of sage it should taste/smell heavily of sage it's a very sage-strong recipe.
- Stuff ur bird and cook as needed, dig out stuffing before carving ur bird and serve on the side with ur turkey/chicken and gravy :).
- This recipe makes enough stuffing for a smaller bird (~10lbs and less), double or triple the recipe for larger birds.
Buy products related to sausage stuffer tube products and see what customers say about sausage stuffer tube products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Start a new holiday tradition with a sausage-stuffed turkey breast roulade. A wide variety of sausage stuffing machine options are available to you Add a pound'a lean breakfast turkey sausage to a smokin' hot skillet and break it apart with a spatula. Add all those yummy chopped veggies into the pan with the turkey sausage. Throw some kosher salt, sage, and thyme in with all of of those goodies let it cook all together stirring every once and awhile.