Oreo Cheesecake Brownies. Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are rich and fudgy homemade brownies topped with a layer of double stuf Oreos, cheesecake, plus more Oreo cookies on top. Melt in your mouth chocolate, crunchy and at the same time gooey texture, creamy cheesecake, – these Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are the hit! This Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle has layers of brownie, Oreo cheesecake, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and more Oreos!
This a unique cheesecake brownie recipe that takes the best of a cheesecake and homemade brownies and smashes Oreo cookies into them. They are the ULTIMATE and Best cheesecake. Deliciously thick and chewy Oreo Cheesecake Brownies. You can cook Oreo Cheesecake Brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of For Brownie.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 7 oz. of Quality semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- You need 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour, plus an additional 2 tablespoons.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 20 of Oreos (or whatever fits in your pan).
- Prepare of For Cheesecake.
- You need 12 oz. of Cream cheese (I used 16 oz. before as well).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar, as well as an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg, slightly beaten like your _____. (Insert joke here).
- Prepare 10 of Oreos, chopped, crushed (you can never have too many).
Chocolate brownies made from real chocolate, topped with Oreos and a layer of vanilla cheesecake. We found a way to bake candy bars, cookies and brownies all into one killer bar. These Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars were quite well-received. I mean what's not to like, right??
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom and the sides of a 9 x 9 inch pan (or any pan for that matter around that size, circle would probably work just as well) with aluminum foil or baking paper (leaving overhang on all sides so you could easily lift the brownies out of the pan), set it aside. I used wax paper and it stuck to the bottom of the brownies one batch, so becareful. Maybe try a little flour sprinkled on the wax paper beforehand..
- In a medium sauce pan, over low-medium heat, melt the chopped chocolate and butter, stirring it constantly, until it's smooth. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder and salt, set aside..
- Add ¾ cup of granulated sugar into the melted chocolate and whisk it until it's combined..
- Add eggs (one at the time) whisking well after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Gently fold the dry ingredients (the stuff that's in the small bowl) into the chocolate mixture and pour into prepared pan, smooth the top of it the best you can..
- Arrange Oreo cookies onto brownie layer. What I did was twist the oreos so that I have two halves. Since the batter is to thick you can gently press the cookies to sink halfway into the batter or you can gently lay them on top. Either or will work. Whatever you prefer..
- To make the cheesecake layer: In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy. It may work better if you add in the beaten egg beforehand. Beat in the ¼ cup of sugar, plus the additional 2 Tablespoons of it and then the vanilla extract..
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto Oreo layer and gently smooth the top of it. Don’t spread cheesecake mixture all the way to the edges, leave 1/3-1/2 inch rim, because the cheesecake being cold will burn easily..
- Sprinkle with the crushed Oreos and bake 35-40 minutes (until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hour. I only left mine baking for about 30 minutes because I used a brownie box mix and didnt want it to burn. I also wanted to keep it moist. Just watch it rise a little and keep an eye on your product and you'll know when to take it out. It depends on how cooked, firm you want it..
- After it cooled for about an hour, I cut it into squares. I tried to cut it in sync with the oreos underneath the cheesecake layer. Then put them in baggies or you can put the pieces on a plate (wrap it) and refrigerate them for 2-3 hours that way instead of in a huge pan. Either or works. Its easier to peal them out if you let it cool in the pan for a couple hours then cut it. I was super hungry though so I couldnt wait to eat it..
The fudgy brownie layer is SO intensely chocolate-y. If you're craving chocolate, these will not disappoint! Oreo Cheesecake Brownies – a fudgy chewy brownie, topped with a creamy cheesecake layer filled with Oreo chunks. A rich and addicting brownie that is sure to become a favorite. These Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Elise Strachan of "My Cupcake Addiction" are a perfect pack-and-go dessert.