Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go nuts for these. Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies Need a big batch of yumminess? These Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies will fit the bill!
Top all of that with some melted peanut butter and melted milk. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies
- You need 1 box of brownie mix (I used an 18 oz box).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips(or more if you would like).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (you can use imitation also).
- It’s 9 of x 13 inch baking pan(I used a glass baking pan).
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. In large mixing bowl, prepare brownie mix as directed and set aside. To a medium bowl, add all the filling ingredients and beat with an electric handheld mixer on medium-low speed until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary; set aside. Microwave the chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter until smooth.
Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package but DO NOT BAKE…… the baking step will come later !.
- Gently fold in your peanut butter chips and the vanilla extract, set this off to the side….
- It should look like this….
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar together with the egg until it’s a smooth consistency…….
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees….Spray baking pan with butter nonstick cooking spray…….
- Spread HALF of brownie mix into bottom of prepared baking pan…….
- Dollop cream cheese mixture over half of brownie batter……
- Pour other half of brownie mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Using a dull butter knife gently swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture……you want it to have a marbled look…..
- Bake in your 350 degree oven between 20 – 23 minutes…. you’ll know it’s done when you insert a toothpick into the middle of it and it comes out nice and clean…….
- Cool for 20-30 minutes, cut into bars, eat and enjoy 😉!.
Spread this on top of the cold cheesecake brownies. Melt the other ¼ peanut butter and drizzle across the top. Use a butter knife to swirl it through the chocolate and make a pretty deign. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. These delightful, individual brownies taste like a thick and rich peanut butter cup!