crockpot BBQ chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this. You can have crockpot BBQ chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crockpot BBQ chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 17 oz of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
crockpot BBQ chicken step by step
- mix brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and bbq sauce in small bowl.
- place chicken breast in crock pot.
- pour mixture over chicken and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs..
- shred with fork in crockpot and serve.
You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings. Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and more. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need.