Brownie truffles topped with oreos. Our Easy Oreo Truffles recipe combines Philadelpia, Oreos and chocolate. Find Deals on Oreo Brownie in Groceries on Amazon. Layers of brownie pieces, rich chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and crushed Oreos.
While brownies are cooling, make Oreo truffle layer. Crush Oreos finely in a food processor or by putting them in a ziplock bag and smashing them until finely ground with a rolling pin. When Oreos are finely crushed, using hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined. You can have Brownie truffles topped with oreos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie truffles topped with oreos
- Prepare 1 box of fudge brownie mix.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of package cream cheese (softned).
- It’s of Milk chocolate chips.
- You need of Oreos.
Chewy red velvet brownies are topped with an Oreo truffle mixture, cream cheese frosting, and mini chocolate chips for layer after layer of decadence. It's a dream brownie that is now a reality. See more ideas about The chew recipes, Cooking recipes, The chew. Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely.
Brownie truffles topped with oreos step by step
- Bake and preheat oven according to what it says on the brownie box you purchase..
- Once the brownies are baked and completely cooled dump them into a large bowl crumbling them up very fine. Take the softened cream cheese and mix well. It will be hard to mix with a spoon bc of the texture so I put on gloves and mixed it..
- Keep your gloves on and grab some of your mixed dough and make small balls, rolling in the palms of your hand to make it look nicer. Place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more so it can firm up..
- Meanwhile place your bag of chocolate chips in a small pan on the stove and melt the chocolate stir constantly..
- Take the brownies out of the fridge and drop them into your melted chocolate covering completely and place back on wax paper. Crush up some oreos, sprinkle on top and place back in fridge for another 30 min or longer. Then enjoy!.
For the Oreo truffle topping, crush the Oreo cookies and mix with the softened cream cheese until the mixture is well-combined. Cut up the brownies into bite-sized squares and place one layer of brownies on the bottom of the trifle. Then put half of the pudding cream cheese mixture on top. This Easy and Delicious Oreo Brownie Trifle is so easy to whip together and is the perfect dish for entertaining with family and friends. Made with rich layers of brownie pieces, an indulgent chocolate pudding, creamy whipped topping, and yummy Oreo pieces, it's the ultimate chocolate lover's dream dessert!