Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast. Line a small microwavable dosh with turkey slices. PERFECT EGGS EVERYTIME: This microwave egg maker is a cooking utensil that can deliver light, fluffy QUICK, CONVENIENT, AND SAFE: With the ability to make an egg in under a minute, this convenient cookware makes a breakfast sandwich a quick and. Microwave scrambled eggs are perfect for making breakfast burritos.
My busy college kiddo could really use this for a quick, healthy breakfast! Maybe because you live in a dorm room, or maybe you want to poach an egg in your office's kitchen and add it the leftovers you brought for lunch. Put egg whites and spinach in the microwave for a minute and a half and you're ready to go. You can have Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need 2 of turkey slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot (shredded).
- It’s 1 of brocoli.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of olives.
- It’s 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Swiss cheese slice.
Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo LDN, R. This recipe for an egg white omelet in a mug from Jared, a physical therapist and blogger at Tone and Tighten, seems too good to be true. The result is a balanced breakfast filled with protein and fiber that'll keep you. Perfect breakfast for busy mornings heading out the door.
Healthy Microwave Eggwhite Breakfast step by step
- Line a small microwavable dosh with turkey slices. Set aside..
- Whisk egg whites in separate bowl and add about 1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables. Mix together with oregano, salt, and pepper, then pour over turkey slices..
- Drizzle salsa over the mixture and add half a slice of cheese..
- Top dish with wax paper and microwave on high for 2.5 minutes. Take out and enjoy!.
It's quick, convenient, protein-packed, and good-for-you. Never leave the house without a healthy breakfast. Eggs are a great way to start off your day with a healthy dose of protein. If you are watching your cholesterol intake, however Use a spatula to spread the spinach around so that it covers the bottom of the skillet in an even layer. Pour the egg whites on top and.