Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. Low carb Molten Chocolate cake Recipe This should only take a few minutes to whip up. Swirl it around the ramekin to sort of grease the sides. Add the coconut flour or almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and beaten egg. #LCIF #LowCarb #Keto #TrendingRecipe #ChocolateTubCake Another chocolaty and easy to make low carb goodies mga kaLC!
Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug. You really can't get any easier than this low carb mug cake recipe. Enjoy this fudgy chocolate keto brownie in a mug. You can cook Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- You need 1 of egg.
Do you have an easy keto recipes that you love to make. You can make your paleo chocolate cake in a mug or in a ramekin, and melt the butter and chocolate right in there. Stir in almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, egg, and vanilla into the ramekin or mug. In a mug or ramekin, melt coconut oil and sweetener in the microwave.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
Stir in the vanilla extract and the egg. Mix in cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking powder. This is by far the best low-carb mug cake I have tried, and let me tell you I have tried a lot and nearly gagged each time. This cake, on the other hand, is moist, light, fluffy, flavorful. Cooking time will depend on YOUR microwave.