Cream Cheese Coconut Brownie Bites. Our delicious Cheesecake Brownie recipe combines fudgy brownies and creamy cheesecake. These Tasty Mini Brownies Are Full Of Fudgy, Chocolatey Goodness. Make mini Coconut Brownie Bites easily in a mini muffin pan.
These items can be found in the Grocery section, within the baking aisle. I also included Philadelphia Cream Cheese to make the delicious coconut-cream cheese frosting, and topped the frosting with a crunchy Planters almond. Try a cream cheese brownie recipe! You can have Cream Cheese Coconut Brownie Bites using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Coconut Brownie Bites
- It’s 1 of Batch of brownies.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 of container of cream cheese frosting.
They're creamy, decadent and perfectly fudgy.. These moist, bakery-style brownies are made even better with a creamy cheese frosting featuring coconut. I used to make these brownie bites with a cherry in the center. They can be made with or without the cream cheese swirl mixture on top.
Cream Cheese Coconut Brownie Bites instructions
- roll the soft center part of your warm fresh batch of brownies into balls..
- cover each ball with cream cheese frosting on all sides..
- roll the cream cheese covered brownie bites in coconut flakes on a plate..
- stick in freezer for 30min to an hour..
You do need to know a bit about the swirl mixture though. We added water to this recipe for a very good reason. The cream cheese mixture tends to be very thick. It's thicker than the brownie batter. The eggs and cream cheese need to be at room temperature.