Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting. The pumpkin cream cheese frosting was an afterthought. I spied some pumpkin puree leftover from my healthy pumpkin bars in my refrigerator, and instantly knew I should incorporate it into the cream cheese frosting. A perfect dessert for fall potlucks, delicious pumpkin bars are made even better with cream cheese frosting.
The combination of rich brownie with the sweet and slightly tart cream cheese frosting in this recipe is beyond delicious. Or you can totally eat the healthy pumpkin cupcakes unfrosted and call them pumpkin muffins instead There are thousands of recipes for basic cream cheese frosting out there. Below is how I like to make mine, and just use vegan brands of cream. You can have Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need of Brownies.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can pumkin.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
Spiced Pumpkin Bars are topped with cream cheese frosting to create the perfect Fall dessert. It's a favorite in my pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, and pumpkin brownies. In these Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, the tangy frosting is the perfect. Pumpkin bars topped with a rich cream cheese frosting are a perfect ending to your holiday meal.
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Add eggs, oil, granulated sugar and pumpkin to a bowl and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into dish (I used 9×13).
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For frosting.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix together then add confectioners sugar and vanilla.
All Reviews for Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over cooled pumpkin bars; sprinkle with cinnamon. Pumpkin Bars have an unforgettable cinnamon cream cheese frosting.