Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies. These Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Brownies are rich and sweet and filled with all kinds of goodness – they are a red velvet dream come true!! Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!! This red velvet cheesecake doubles up on the cream cheese.
Oreo Cream Brownies – Something Swanky. Do you love eating the cream center of an Oreo? In honor of the occasion, here's a quick and festive recipe for red velvet cream cheese brownies. You can have Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies
- Prepare of For Brownies :.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Filling :.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
They seemed like the perfect dessert to lead-off our long-awaited Spring and baseball seasons. Cream Cheese Oreo Brownies — If you're looking for an over-the-top decadent brownie recipe, look no further. Ultra fudgy, rich brownies are topped with a layer of cream cheese spiked with white chocolate chips, before sprinkling Oreos and semi-sweet chocolate chips on top! Oreo Loaded Cheesecake Brownies are rich and fudgy homemade brownies with a layer of double stuf Oreos, cheesecake, plus To make the cheesecake layer in a bowl beat softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
Hi Hanna, I used double stuffed Oreo, but yo can use regular if you like. Chewy red velvet brownie topped with luscious oreo cream cheese mousse, chocolate ganache and oreo crumbles. Sprinkle over the crushed oreos then return the brownies to the fridge for at least half an hour until the ganache is set. Use the overhanging baking parchment to lift the brownies out. Crush Oreos in a Ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs.