Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones. Find a Starbucks location near you and pick up your favorite coffee & food items today. Great recipe for Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones. I had extra pancake mix, so I made big sized scones that I could eat for lunch too.
Make sure to keep the butter cool while working so it doesn't melt. Doing so will give the finished product a crispy, flaky, pie-like outcome. The center will be soft and fluffy. You can have Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix (homemade with flour = ID: 1637718. Store-bought mix is okay, too).
- You need 50 grams of Chilled butter (or trans-fat free shortening).
- It’s 100 ml of Chilled soy milk (or yogurt).
- It’s of Filling Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of handful ~ as much as you want Honey roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of handful ~ as much as you want Chocolate or caramel, walnuts etc. choose your favorite chunky filling.
If you are missing your morning Starbucks vanilla scones on a keto diet – then try these ones out. Simple keto recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert. Ketogenic diet scones that are a heavenly moist and delicious. A quick and easy from scratch vanilla scone keto recipe – fast recipe when you want a sweet & savory treat.
Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones instructions
- I use the honey flavored roasted peanuts sold in stores like Kaldi..
- Add the homemade hotcake mix ingredients (or the store bought mix) to a bowl. Place the butter on top. Cover the butter with flour from the edges to form a flour membrane..
- Hold the whisk vertically and repeatedly stab the butter to cut it up. It will form little balls like minced meat. Be careful not to knead it in!.
- When the butter has formed little balls of dough, add the nuts and roughly stir them in. Add the milk and cut it in without kneading..
- When the flour has almost been completely blended in, stop mixing right away and use your hands to bring it together in one lump. It's okay to strongly bring it together!.
- If you have the time, cover it in plastic wrap and let it chill for 15 minutes. Use a rolling pin (or your palm) over the wrap to flatten and stretch it out. Dust with a light layer of flour..
- Fold the dough in half and push to stretch it out again. Fold it in half again and repeat 3 times. (You don't need to be gentle while stretching it out like when you're making cookies).
- Roll it out with a rolling pin into a 3-4 cm thick oblong shape, as seen in the picture. Divide it into halves from the center of the dough..
- Next, divide the halves into diagonal halves to form triangles. From this size, you can get 4 scones. You can change the size if you want to make 8 scones..
- Cut off the top, bottom, and both sides. Combine them into one clump to make one more scone for tasting. Cutting off the sides lets the dough crack easily while baking..
- Preheat an oven to 200°C and then lower it to 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes. If making 8 smaller scones, bake for 15 minutes. Once the bottom of the scones have turned golden brown, they are finished..
Only these homemade vanilla bean scones are so much better! There's nothing better than a fresh, warm, homemade pastry on a cool fall morning. So get cozy with a nice drink and a batch of vanilla bean scones! Stir baking mix, sugar and eggs into a soft dough. Fold square intoa triangle; lightly sealing edges.