Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice
- You need 6 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 packages of ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rice.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice step by step
- Grease Crockpot and add chicken breasts..
- Salt and pepper to Taste..
- Add ranch seasoning mix to the top of the chicken.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours or until rice is fully cooked.