Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slices. Learn how to make Delicious Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slice , following these simple recipe steps. Now you can easily prepare and serve delicious dishes to your loved ones. Combine the NESTLÉ Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk, butter and ground ginger in a heavy based saucepan.
Skip to recipe print recipe rate recipe. Cocoa powder makes these overnight oats extra chocolatey without using lots of sweetener, in fact there Let's have some fun! Delia's Crystallised Ginger Oat Biscuits recipe. You can have Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slices using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slices
- Prepare ¾ cup of flour wholemeal or 135 g.
- You need of oats 1 cup rolled or 100 g.
- Prepare of coconut ½ cup flesh, raw or 45 g.
- You need of brown sugar ¼ cup or 50 g, firmly packed.
- It’s of baking powder 1½ teaspoons.
- It’s of butter 150 g.
- You need of golden syrup 1 tablespoon or 25 g.
- You need of For the topping:.
- It’s of condensed milk 1 tin nestlé fat free sweetened or 405 g.
- It’s of butter 1 tablespoon or 15 g.
- It’s of ginger 1 teaspoon fresh or 5 g, grounded.
- You need 30 g of dark chocolate.
These have always been personal favourites, and in this edition we have added chopped crystallised Meanwhile sift the flour into a bowl, then stir in the oats, the chopped and powdered ginger and salt. Now pour the melted mixture in and mix very thoroughly. The Best Healthy Chocolate Slice Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Slice, Top Deck Chocolate Slice, Peanut Butter And Chocolate Slice.
Light Ginger Caramel Oat Slices instructions
- See Original Recipe.
Marbled Caramel Chocolate SliceTaste and Tell. sweetened condensed milk, light brown sugar, semi sweet. Remove from the heat, stir through the cocoa and liqueur and poor over the biscuit base. Press the reserved biscuits onto the caramel. In large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and apple pie spice. Then this decadent treat is for you.