Chocolate Caramel Muffins. Easier than they look, these double chocolate salted caramel muffins really beg the question: are they a cupcake or a muffin? Either way, that chocolate/caramel (or dulce de leche). These sticky caramel muffins are a real favourite in the Carnation kitchen.
You can get it in one muffin! We'll share the recipe soon! stay. We've taken your favourite chocolate muffin and hidden a gooey surprise inside. You can have Chocolate Caramel Muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Muffins
- Prepare 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 130 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 20 g of dairy and gluten free cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder.
- You need 100 g of dairy free milk chocolate chips/chocolate bar chopped up.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of dairy free caramel sauce.
Top each with the caramel and top with the remaining mixture. Moist, chocolatey and swirled with soft caramel filling, these are best eaten warm from the oven – and they won't be around for long. These chocolate caramel monkey muffins are a twist on classic monkey bread. Equally gooey and delicious, but more portable.
Chocolate Caramel Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour, cocoa, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Mix until well combined Stir in the chocolate chips Line a muffin tin with paper cases Place one tablespoon of the muffin mix in the bottom of each of the paper cases.
- Drizzle a little caramel sauce in the middle of the muffin Top each muffin with another tablespoon of mixture Bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool before enjoying.
These Caramel Chocolate Muffins with Coconut Caramel Sauce and an Iced Caramel Mocha helped me get my Monday off to an epic start… and… I am hoping this combo can do the same for ya. These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with My muffins came out wonderful! Yesterday I also baked your apple bread but without caramel topping, it. The chocolate muffins are not overly sweet at all, so when the sweet caramel sits in the hole at the top of It makes for an impossibly tender muffin with the best chocolate-caramel flavor you've ever.