Caramel Banana Cake. This banana cake I give to you today isn't quite the same one my mom makes, but I always think of Place one cake layer on a serving plate or cake stand. Two layers of moist banana cake are topped with a luscious caramel frosting, a sweet and salty caramel sauce, crunchy walnuts and sweet banana slices. The perfect cake for any occasion!
A sweet caramel glaze is soaked up by this rich banana cake with pecans in every bite. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze. Caramel Banana Chocolate Cake: This cake is a super chocolaty, caramel, banana masterpiece. You can have Caramel Banana Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cake
- Prepare of For the banana cake:.
- It’s 110 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 110 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 125 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need 75 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of For the caramel frosting:.
- It’s 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 150 g of icing sugar.
- You need 150 g of dairy free caramel sauce.
It's rich, and creamy, and is great for any group event, family gathering. This Caramel Banana Layer Cake is elegant and delicious! Moist banana cake layers covered in caramel sauce & frosted with more caramel frosting. This caramel coffee banana cake is comprised of two chocolate chunk banana cake layers soaked with a boozy coffee syrup.
Caramel Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line a 7" cake tin Cream the dairy free spread and sugar together until light and fluffy Add the eggs, beating well between each addition Mash the bananas and add to the mixing bowl Add in the dry ingredients and mix well Pour the cake mix into the cake tin Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before frosting Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread, icing sugar and caramel sauce until light and fluffy Cut the cake in half and use 1/3 of the frosting to sandwich the cakes together Use the rest of the frosting to coat the top and sides of the cake – I decorated mine with some dried banana chips.
The cake is filled with a layer of salted caramel and coated with a coffee. The light creamy caramel filling complements the tender sponge cake nicely. Our Test Kitchen came up with this sunny cake roll that's bursting with fresh banana goodness. This Caramel Banana Cake Roll is a light version to the typical cake roll. With a light and fluffy sponge cake full of banana flavor and filled with a caramel filling.