Protein Ice Cream (Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter).
You can cook Protein Ice Cream (Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Ice Cream (Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter)
- Prepare 50 g of PHD Nutrition Salted Caramel Smart Whey,.
- Prepare 200 g of fat free quark,.
- Prepare 70 g of unsweetened almond milk (or alternative),.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated Stevia,.
- It’s 2 of Reese's mini peanut butter cups, chopped into small bits,.
- You need 10 g of smooth runny peanut butter,.
- You need 1 of tiny pinch of salt,.
- It’s of Some toffee & vanilla flav drops (I used MyProtein).
Protein Ice Cream (Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter) step by step
- In a mixing bowl add the yogurt followed by the protein powder, Stevia and flav drops (to taste), plus the tiny pinch of salt. Stir really well until fully blended and smooth with no lumps..
- Spoon into a tub (that has a lid), that can be kept in the freezer. Drizzle over the runny peanut butter and using the end of a spoon swirl it through to make a pattern. Sprinkle over the chopped up Reese's cups. Cover tightly with the lid..
- Keeping the mixture as level as possible, freeze until set. This will probably take around 3 hours or so. Allow to soften before scooping, as the texture will be much creamier. Enjoy! :).