Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 600 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of Vickys Dulce du Leche caramel sauce, recipe link below.
- You need 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of – 100 grams sugar (just to taste).
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of whipped coconut cream.
- Prepare of Dulce du Leche.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a pan over a medium heat, adding the sugar amount to your own personal taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340913-vickys-dairy-free-dulce-du-leche.
- Bring to a brief boil, whisking all the time.
- Split between 2 large mugs and top with some whipped cream or marshmallows, some more of the caramel sauce and a pinch of sea salt flakes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Serves 3 adults a 300ml portion each. It serves 3 small children in my house ;).