Sloppy Joe Turnovers. Cook ground beef with onion in large skillet until browned, drain. add ketchup, sour cream, salt and garlic powder to beef mixture. How to Make Sloppy Joe Turnovers. Add sloppy joe mix as directions on can states.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of meat (amount depends on how much you like cheese). In large skillet brown beef and onion. Add salt, garlic powder, catsup and sour cream; mix well. You can cook Sloppy Joe Turnovers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Turnovers
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 12 oz of canned refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Home » Meal Recipes » Kid-Friendly Sloppy Joe Mashed Potato Pie. Kid-Friendly Sloppy Joe Mashed Potato Pie. Refrigerate wrapped sloppy joes until ready to microwave. I use any of the above, depending on what is on sale or what I'm feeling like.
Sloppy Joe Turnovers step by step
- Cook ground beef with onion salt in large skillet, stirring continually, until ground beef is browned & crumbly. Drain in colander..
- Return ground beef mixture to skillet. Stir in ketchup, sour cream, salt, & Garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the center of each biscuit square. Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle. Seal edges with a fork..
- Arrange turnovers on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut three 1/2 inch slots in top of each turnover. Brush tops with melted butter..
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..
For the ground turkey or chicken, add a bit of oil into the pan when sauteing it to compensate for the lack of fat. Saucy, spicy, sweet, and salty Sloppy Joe filling and sharp cheddar cheese are tucked inside pockets of tender sour cream pastry that's so buttery and flaky you might be tempted to compare it to a croissant. Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet. Add ketchup, sour cream, salt and garlic powder. Your sloppy joe isn't so sloppy anymore.