Best Sloppy Joes. Step away from the canned sauce and give these homemade sloppy joes a try! They're truly the best version of a childhood favorite! These cook in one pot, with ground beef, onions, garlic, carrots, and celery, in sweet-and-sour tomato sauce.
The whole family will love this delicious easy dinner. Sloppy Joes can be amazing, didn't you know? These really are the best sloppy joes ever! You can have Best Sloppy Joes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Sloppy Joes
- It’s 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Dried minced onions.
- Prepare 4 of shakes of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar lightly packed.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of A1 sauce.
Quick, easy, classic, and totally delicious, they are perfect for a weeknight OR for serving to company! Ultimate Sloppy Joes made without the Manwich Canned Sauce or the packets of sloppy joe Take that as a pinky promise from me to you, as a professional chef, these are the best sloppy joes. Here's a sophisticated twist on a kid favorite. Easy dinner recipe made in minutes.
Best Sloppy Joes step by step
- Brown the ground beef with the dried onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- While browning beef. Measure out ketchup, mustard, A1 sauce and brown sugar..
- Drain grease off brown beef. Return to pan and heat. Add sauce mixture..
- Combine well, keep stirring till brown sugar has melted and warmed through. Serve on buns with chips or fries. Or serve over a bed of French fries..
Ground beef in a sweet & tangy homemade Sloppy Joe sauce. Leftover sloppy joes keep really well in the fridge, and they can also be frozen! And best of all, they are so flavorful- rich, smoky, sweet and savory; the sauce will keep you coming back for more! Sloppy joes are meaty sandwiches that your whole family will love. These hearty sandwiches are the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner.