[Vegan] Caramel Apples. Experience Our Magnum® Plant-Based, Vegan Dessert Bar with Silky Sea Salt Caramel Flavor. Try This Vegan Treat for the Decadence of a Classic Magnum® Bar, without Any of the Dairy! Premium Handcrafted Caramel Apples Are Made Fresh The Day We Ship.
The Best Vegan Caramel Apples are a classic fall treat made vegan, gluten-free, and corn syrup-free. For the past few years, my mom and I have had a tradition of making caramel apples together on Halloween. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper to prevent the caramel from sticking. You can have [Vegan] Caramel Apples using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Caramel Apples
- It’s 1 cup of soy free vegan buttery spread.
- You need 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light organic Corn syrup.
- It’s 11 ounces of full fat Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 10-12 of tart apples.
Insert cookie or Popsicle sticks into the apples. In a large pot over medium heat add butter substitute. Vegan caramel apples without dairy or coconut milk! Some caramel sauce will just side off your apple or others will be so tough that it hurts your teeth.
[Vegan] Caramel Apples step by step
- Wash the apples in very warm water to help remove the wax coating. Dry thoroughly and insert a popsicle stick into each one. Set on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet..
- Place the vegan buttery spread in a heavy bottomed pot and melt over medium high heat. Add the brown sugar and stir until melted and incorporated..
- Add the corn syrup and coconut milk..
- Bring to a boil and continue to cook, stirring constantly until a candy thermometer reads 235º F. (This may take awhile – be patient. It could take 15-20 minutes.).
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt. Dip the apples into the caramel, rotating to coat completely. Be sure to work quickly. Place the dipped apples on the parchment lined cookie sheet..
- As the apples cool, some caramel will pool at the bottom. Twist the apples once cool to remove from the parchment paper..
This vegan caramel recipe is thick and sticky enough to coat your apples yet still soft and chewy. A Vegan Caramel Apple Cake Recipe that is very easy to make. The cake is topped off with an easy and delicious caramel sauce. Unique ingredients like canned pie filling and canned coconut milk are used to simplify this yummy cake. It's so good that we declare it fit for the gods!