Salted caramel peanut butter truffles. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on the truffles before freezing them for the final time. Variations: The next time I made these I put them in disposable cupcake cases, which was easier and. Although these truffles may sound like they could potentially be a bit of work, they're actually very simple.
We started with a layer of our Sea Salt Caramel, added a layer of chocolatey cookies for a delicious crunch and created a third layer with our dulce de leche, added vanilla gelato and May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts. Pretzel Peanut Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Chocolate Truffles (with vegan and gluten free options) by Averie Cooks. So, this has been A Week, huh? You can have Salted caramel peanut butter truffles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted caramel peanut butter truffles
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Salted caramel, peanuts and oodles of chocolate – this tart takes work but it's clearly a For the cinnamon peanut butter, put the peanuts in a food processor and pulse until the peanuts come Remove the tart from the tin and dust the top with cocoa powder. These amazing Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles are so easy to make! Made in the microwave, they come together For a little decoration, I sprinkled each truffle with crushed peanuts but that is entirely up to you. You could leave them as they are, top them with sprinkles or drizzle with white chocolate.
Salted caramel peanut butter truffles step by step
- If your dates aren't sticky and super moist when squeezed, soak in hot water for 15 minutes. Then drain thoroughly and pit. Otherwise, just pit and add to a food processor..
- Add 1 Tbs of melted coconut oil and mix. If it's not quite combining, drizzle warm water 1 tsp at a time, scraping down the sides as needed, and mix until a rough paste or ball forms. (If you add too much water, it will be difficult to handle them later as they won't freeze up well.).
- Add 3/4 tsp sea salt and mix once more to incorporate. Taste and adjust the saltiness level if desired..
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until no longer warm and pliable enough to scoop into balls..
- Using a melon baller or a teaspoon and your finger, scoop out small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for another 20-30 minutes to set..
- Add peanut butter and 1/2 Tbs coconut oil to a mixing bowl and microwave to melt (or heat in a small saucepan)..
- Remove truffles from freezer and drizzle with warmed peanut butter. Freeze again for another 30 minutes, or until the peanut butter has formed a semi-firm "shell.".
- Warm the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments with remaining 1 Tbs coconut oil..
- Remove truffles from freezer and, using a fork, scoop truffles up and quickly immerse in chocolate, using a small spoon to drizzle chocolate evenly on top. Then gently shake off excess chocolate and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Top with a small sprinkle of sea salt (optional), and repeat until all truffles are coated..
- Place back in freezer or fridge to set – about 30 minutes. Serve straight from the freezer or fridge. Let set out for 20 minutes to soften. Store in a freezer-safe container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh..
Then, the peanut butter layer sinks into a dense, peanut butter caramel that pops with a cacao nib crunch. These treats are intensely satisfying and These remixed truffles have salted peanut butter cacao crunch date caramel centers. Trust me when I say that sounds way more complicated than it. The salted caramel and peanut butter topping on this pie makes this a chocolate dessert no one will forget! (The peanut butter mixture will extend above rim of pieplate but will not overflow when baked.) Chocolate-Peanut Butter Truffles. Enjoy this salted chocolate-peanut butter pie filled with caramel mixture – a wonderful dessert baked using Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts.