Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze.
You can cook Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- It’s of Cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Grated Lemon Peel.
- You need of Lemon Glaze.
- It’s 2 cup of Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely grated Lemon Peel.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze step by step
- Preheat Oven to 325.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in mixer.
- Add Egg, Vanilla, & Milk.
- Add Baking Powder, Flour and Salt.
- Mix all well.
- Drop teaspoons sized or slightly larger onto very lightly greased cookie sheets..
- Press down the cookies into flat round cookie shapes with spoon or bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- Lemon Glaze:.
- in mixing Bowl, cream together all ingredients for glaze..
- **I let my glaze sit in the refrigerator while cookies are cooling to help it firm up a bit..
- Let the cookies cool down completely then spread glaze onto each one with spoon..
- **Glaze will be slighly runny but it will firm up once they sit. so glaze them on Wax paper or a protected counter top..