Ground beef stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff is sure to become a repeated favorite for your family, and you can dress it up with your own unique touches, like tossing in a handful of frozen peas, or adding a sprinkle of. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Stroganoff. This beef stroganoff casserole recipe is an easy, make-ahead dinner that gives you the convenience of using ground beef!
Hamburger Ground Beef Stroganoff: Another amazing way to enjoy this recipe is on buns. Instead of serving it on pasta, use some hamburger buns. Top it with some cheese and enjoy! You can have Ground beef stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stroganoff
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 can of (small) cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of peas (drained).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 5 of baby portabello mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1/2 of bag of egg noodles.
Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank. Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef. Skillet ground beef stroganoff is a perfect example! This dish is made with budget friendly hamburger meat and a super creamy sauce packed with flavor.
Ground beef stroganoff instructions
- Brown and crumble ground beef til almost fully browned, add chopped mushrooms to the pan and put pot of water on to boil for the noodles (follow instructions on the noodle bag).
- Once fully browned add mushroom soup, sour cream and peas, stir. Cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour over egg noodles and enjoy! Try it with my garlic parmasean roasted potatoes.
It tastes like something that takes all day to cook. It's a wonderfully tasty dish to share around the dinner table. —Sue Mims, Macclenny, Florida. Plus, I've made it dairy free by swapping the sour cream for. Add the ground beef and cook until brown. Homemade Beef Stroganoff Recipe "w/Ground Beef" Kiwanna's Kitchen.