Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free). Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Your Ultimate Resource For Making The Keto Lifestyle Sustainable & Effective. How many carbs are in keto cream cheese cookies?
Not only are these cream cheese cookies delicious, but they are sugar-free, gluten-free, and low in carbs, making it keto-friendly. How To Make Keto Cream Cheese Cookies. Line a baking tray with parchment or baking paper. You can have Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free)
- Prepare 3 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 C of softened butter or ½ C of coconut oil.
- You need 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 L of Egg (or 2 if no cream cheese).
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 C of or less Xylitol\sugar substitute (to taste).
We use a Silpat baking mat. The easy to make low carb cookie dough can be pressed, sliced, or cut into shapes for any holiday. The recipe for Sugar Free Cream Cheese Cookies As mentioned, using a full fat cream cheese is recommended in this recipe. Cream cheese is naturally lower in fat than butter to begin with.
Keto Cream Cheese Cookies (Gluten free, sugar-free) instructions
- Preheating oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Beat coconut oil\butter and cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and light in color. (If leaving out the cream cheese you will use 2 eggs instead of 1.).
- Beat in vanilla and egg..
- Beat in the almond flour (1\2 C at a time). The dough may be a little dense and crumbly if dairy free but should stick when pressed together, or stickier if with cream cheese – add a bit more flour to make it more workable..
- Form the dough into balls of 1\2 tbsp.
- Place the balls on parchment paper (and flatten slightly). Bake for 15 minutes..
- Freeze the cookies to dip into melted chocolate. 😁.
Using a lower in fat cream cheese or cream cheese alternative, can certainly affect the texture and the taste of this cookie. Which is why these cream cheese keto cookies made with coconut flour and without eggs can serve as an option for those doing a ketogenic diet. Easy Keto Low-Carb Soft Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies is a simple, gluten-free and quick sugar-free recipe perfect for ketogenic diets and lifestyles. These low-sugar cookies are also great for Christmas cookies and holidays. The recipe used almond flour and is practically no-carb and carb-free.