Ground Beef. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Premium Ground Beef Delivered To Your Door. Ground beef, onion, green pepper, and ketchup are seasoned with garlic powder and sweetened with brown sugar to make this hearty meat filling.
If you're looking for a tasty new spin on classic ground beef recipes like meatloaf , hamburgers , chili , and lasagna , the Southern Living Test Kitchen has you covered. Give ground beef the stroganoff treatment by combining it with sauteed mushrooms and rich cream. Cook pasta right in the sauce for an easy one-pan dinner. You can cook Ground Beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Get the Recipe: Hamburger Stroganoff Skillet These flavorful and fresh ground beef recipes are perfect for warmer weather. Here's what to do with a pound of ground beef so it never gets boring! There's no shortage of ways to put ground beef to good use! If a hearty dish is what you're after, take a peek at the many casserole recipes.
Ground Beef instructions
- Spray large pan with cooking spray.
- Put ground beef in pan.
- Break into pieces with a big spoon.
- Add a bit of all seasonings* to meat. (*Equal amounts of each seasoning).
- Stir and mix the meat to mix all the seasonings..
- Let it start to brown for 3-5 minutes.
- Put more garlic salt and lemon pepper. Then stir and let sit again.
- When you see the meat is all brown, with no red, taste to see if you need more seasoning. Add any or all as needed. Then mix and let sit again.
- Turn off the stove. Take the pan to the sink. Cover the pan with a lid and drain the grease. Hold on tight to the pan! Don't let the meat fall out..
- Leftovers last 7 days after you cook it.
In particular, the beef tamale casserole is a surefire win, with a cornbread top covering up all the cheesy, beefy goodness underneath. Sometimes I'll make extra of this comforting, noodle-y supper to guarantee leftovers. It's a great take-along dish for work or school. It's time to branch out from burgers. Our ground beef recipes are the most versatile.