Crescent ring chicken. Cook frozen vegetables in microwave as directed on bag. Add chicken, soup, milk, salt and pepper; stir to combine. When it comes to quick and easy chicken dinners, this beats all other crescent ring recipes.
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken, Rice and Broccoli. One of our favorite flavor combinations has made its way into a crescent ring, and we couldn't be more excited (or hungry)! Combine a creamy ranch-based sauce to stir with chicken, cheese, bacon and green onions, then bake everything together inside a Pillsbury™ crescent dough ring for the ultimate dinner solution. You can have Crescent ring chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crescent ring chicken
- It’s 250 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Active yeast.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of For filling.
- You need 250 g of shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
If you can pop open a can of crescent roll dairy dough and pile on toppings then this Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring in just for you! The presentation makes it easy to divide the portions. Cooking the chicken breasts in advance saves time in recipe preparation. Any leftover chicken will work as well.
Crescent ring chicken step by step
- Take flour add 10g of active yeast to it. Then add salt and butter into it and make a dough.keep it aside for 1 hr..
- Take shredded chicken and add above ingredients to it. Allow it to cook for 20 mins until chicken becomes soft and dry.
- After one hr take the dough and make chappati and cut it into triangles and make crescent ring and fill chicken in it. In filling add lots of cheese..
- Bake it at 200degree celsius for 20 mins..
If you'd rather not have browning on the crescent ring, you can skip the step of brushing the dough with pesto before baking. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). The crescent ring is one of our favorite ways to make creative appetizers because it looks impressive, it makes a large amount of servings to feed a crowd, but it's also super simple to make. We have plenty more crescent ring recipes like this Buffalo chicken one for you to try next.