Best ground beef stroganoff!. The homemade sauce is made from scratch with fresh ingredients and it is the best ground beef stroganoff recipe I personally have ever come across. I always have hamburger on hand, and thank goodness for that, or this recipe would have never come to be. My husband's favorite meal is beef stroganoff, but the last time I went to make it I was completely out of the round steak I.
The final dish is super flavorful and comforting – just like beef. This is the absolute best ground beef stroganoff recipe that you can find. Quick and easy with minimal mess. You can cook Best ground beef stroganoff! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ground beef stroganoff!
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or venison.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of whatever noodles you want to use. I used elbow cause it was what I had.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 cup of boiling water.
We opted not to have the mushrooms ourselves. This has to be the best Stroganoff on earth. While this beef stroganoff recipe is the classic preparation usually associated with the dish, there are all kinds of fun new twists and streamlined time-savers to be found in Betty's best beef stroganoff recipes, including Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff and One-Pot Beef Stroganoff. Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in an incredible sour The best cuts of beef for stroganoff are tender, juicy cuts such as Ground beef, turkey or chicken: I used Instant Pot frozen ground beef recipe method to thaw my ground turkey.
Best ground beef stroganoff! step by step
- Brown ground beef/turkey/venison, whichever you choose. Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms. Do this all together in one large pan..
- Make your roux by melting 1/3 cup of butter in medium sauce pan. Once melted slowly whisk in 1/3 cup of flour adding a little at a time. Slowly add the 2 cups of beef broth continuing to whisk..
- Pour your roux in with your ground beef/turkey and onions, add salt and pepper and stir..
- Add your sour cream and stir. Put on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Bring your 4 cups of water to a boil. Once boiling add your 2 cups of noodles for approximately 10 minutes. I eat a few noodles (or make my wife eat a few) as I'm cooking to test their doneness. Once the noodles are how you like them strain them..
- This is totally optional. Add your noodles to your ground beef, onions, roux, sour cream mixture and mix it all up real good. Or just put the noodles on a plate and pour some stroganoff over it..
- Last but certainly not least. Enjoy the delicious Beef Stroganoff you've just poured your heart and soul into because YOU deserve it..
Then I was out of white onion so I You can't skip this step and add frozen or a blob of ground meat because it will burn and stroganoff will not turn out well. Brown the ground beef well and add it to the slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients except for the sour cream and pasta. You can also make this ground beef stroganoff with cream cheese instead. This delicious ground beef stroganoff (can use ground turkey!) is quick and easy – perfect for a weeknight meal and so tasty, it is sure to The stroganoff version today is a remake from the classic creamy ground beef stroganoff I grew up eating. Nothing against that version (promise, mom!) but.