Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. Alfredo is a creamy, dreamy pan sauce made from butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs. A Step by Step Chicken Alfredo Pasta at Home. You can have Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 250 gm of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 200 gm of Penne pasta.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 200 gm of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of maida/all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Finely Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 100 gm of cheese.
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated. The key to this recipe is taking it off the stove while it's still quite saucy because the sauce evaporates quite quickly as you toss a bit, adjusting the salt and pepper, getting plates out, serving etc. Seasoned, sautéed boneless chicken breast strips and fettuccine are bathed in a savory garlic and Parmesan Alfredo sauce.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta step by step
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins..
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked..
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt..
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked..
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame..
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk..
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!.
The result is a mouth-watering dish that can't be beat! This Healthy Alfredo Sauce is lightened up with skim milk and your choice of broth (chicken or veggie for flava), but is kept creamy with the help of non fat plain greek yogurt, and just a teeny tiny touch of parmesan Keywords: healthy alfredo sauce greek yogurt, homemade pasta sauce, pasta recipe. This is how you make fettuccine Alfredo like the Romans. It's an incredibly simple and quick dish with only a few key ingredients: pasta, butter, and cheese. The result is a pasta that's impressively elegant and rich, and loaded with the flavors of sweet, young Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and golden.