Soy sauce chicken🍗. Reviews for: Photos of Soy Sauce Chicken. Soy sauce chicken is a traditional Cantonese cuisine dish made of chicken cooked with soy sauce. It is considered as a siu mei dish in Hong Kong.
You'll find it near the poached chickens, roast ducks, and roast pork. All have their merits, but a Soy Sauce Chicken done right is tough to beat. Soy sauce chicken (See Yao Gai/Si Yau Kai / 豉油鸡) is a famous Cantonese cuisine. You can have Soy sauce chicken🍗 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soy sauce chicken🍗
- It’s 250 gr of chicken breat.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 table spoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 table spoon of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 table spoon of sesame seeds.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 table spoon of corn starch.
The key to success is to poach at a sub boiling temperature. As such, soy sauce chicken does stand out among other delicacies in the restaurant. Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Traditionally, soy sauce chicken is made by placing soy sauce, cooking wine, ginger and rock sugar into a large pot of brine.
Soy sauce chicken🍗 instructions
- Add to dry pan sesame seed to roast.
- Add diced chicken breast to same pan and add oil and increase the high heat your pan.
- When the chicken breast fried (color change) add 1 table spoon white vinegar and lower to medium heat your pan.
- Add 2 table spoon of soy sauce to your pan and stir a little bit and add diced garlic.
- Add 1 table spoon corn starch and stir more with high heat..
- When soy sauce cover all chicken and steamed all water turn off the heat and add sesame seed. Serve hot ☺️.
A whole chicken is added to the hot liquid, soaking up the salty flavors. In a restaurant, this method saves a lot of time and effort. An easy recipe for baked soy sauce chicken. This easy recipe for baked soy sauce chicken thighs is wonderfully flavorful and definitely keeps things interesting around here! Soy sauce chicken is utterly delicious, especially when you dip it with the ginger and scallion condiment.