Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake. A baked chicken and zucchini dish, made with cooked chicken breast meat and prepared crescent roll dough, is a tasty, easy meal when you have a lot of zucchini. Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes. We love this yummy recipe with zucchini's lately!
Low Carb Chicken Zucchini Casserole with layers of chicken, zucchini noodles and easy enchilada sauce. Lots of fiber, vegetables and protein. Just look at all this cheesy veggie goodness!!! You can cook Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 of large zucchini, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients for Chicken and Zucchini Bake. Zucchini – If you happen to have giant garden zucchini. Baked Chicken Parmesan with homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella and served on Zucchini Noodles! I know it's July, but it's ok to do comfort food now, right?
Chicken 🐔 Zucchini Bake instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle over thighs black pepper, garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix………
- Place your sliced zucchini and onions all around chicken thighs…..
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover pan and continue to bake for about 30 minutes more……
- Spread mozzarella cheese all over chicken thighs and veggies…….
- Place pan back into oven and bake until all cheese has melted…..serve and enjoy 😉!.
This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan! It's based on my Mom's zucchini casserole recipe that's a huge family favorite. So, when I first started Cooking with Mamma C, I tried using "homemade Bisquick" in this cheesy zucchini bake. Use this appetizer recipe to help use up an abundant zucchini crop. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.