Drunk Chicken Breasts. Chicken breasts are a weeknight dinner staple for so many households because of their If you're getting the chicken drunk, you may as well pour a glass of that wine for yourself too. Remove excess fat and leave skin on. Lift skin from breast and thigh areas, slide bay leaves Nutritional Information.
There are many varieties of this dish in China, Greece and Latin America. Grilled Chicken Breast: The Solution (Brine!) One method is to marinate chicken cutlets, or chicken breasts pounded to an even thickness, and quickly grill them on high heat. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour sauce mixture overtop so that it covers the chicken. You can have Drunk Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drunk Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, no skin, no bone.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of herb mix (if you have Penzey's "Mural of Flavor", use that, it works wonders! — plus it eliminates the need for salt).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of peach flavored wine cooler.
When the oven is heated, place the dish in the oven, bake for two hours. Set chicken breast side down in the liquid. Remove chicken from liquid, DO NOT RINSE! Place in dutch oven or any other roaster with a lid you.
Drunk Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and dice the tomatoes, place them in your baking pan..
- Add oil, herb mix, garlic powder, cloves, bay leaves, and pepper..
- Place chicken breasts on top..
- Pour wine and wine cooler into the pan. It should just barely cover the chicken..
- Place in oven and cook for half an hour..
- Serve with a neutral starch, such as white rice, boiled potatoes or polenta. It will help soak up the juices. Those juices!!!.
This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag. Place your chicken breasts in a large pot with a tight-fitting lid and add enough liquid to cover the chicken. Season chicken breasts as desired, though, and prepare to grill.