Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce. Great recipe for Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce. I created this recipe because I wanted to eat ramen noodles with thick sauce which you can get from a Chinese restaurant. I cooked with the ingredients that I had in my fridge.
In this video I give detailed instructions on how to create one of my finest masterpieces RAPID. Ramen noodles are practically a main food group in college. But they don't have to be boring. You can cook Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce
- Prepare 1 of packet Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare 50 grams of Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc).
- It’s 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1/5 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 300 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- You need 1 of for frying Oil.
- You need of For the katakuriko slurry.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
If you're still eating ramen straight out of the packet, it's time for an upgrade. The curly noodles are so easy to gussy up.before you know it, they're an actually filling meal. . Making good ramen noodles at home is a simple process, so long as you have a few key ingredients. These noodles are meant for use in shoyu ramen and miso tori paitan, and are best paired with relatively light-bodied broths, though they can feasibly be used with most any ramen recipe.
Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce step by step
- Chop the Chinese cabbage and carrot into bite-size pieces. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly..
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork..
- When the colour of the pork has changed, add Step 1 ingredients, and continue stir-frying until everything is coated in oil. You don't need to stir-fry well..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles in plenty of hot water, drain in a sieve, and transfer to a plate..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 3, and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko in water. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir once..
- Pour Step 5 ankake thick sauce on top of Step 4, and it's done..
- I like sprinkling lots of pepper on top..
Ankake Ramen is a satisfying thick noodle soup warming the soul on a wintery cold day. Mum shows you how to cook this simple dish. The peanut sauce is super easy and I always have everything on hand for that, and of course, I'm never without Ramen Noodles! ✔️Cut the chicken into pieces of equal size. Shanghai noodles are thick noodles that are packaged in plastic bags and sold fresh in Asian markets. This Sichuan noodles dish combines chicken, shrimp, and a spicy sauce made with hot chili oil.