Tandoori Chicken rolls. Brush opposite long side with egg. Cut each roll crossways into four even pieces. Serve rolls with mango chutney and yoghurt.
These tandoori chicken wraps are inspired by classic tandoori chicken, relying on a spiced yogurt marinade to tenderize the chicken. The spices and cooking method here sway slightly from tradition, though still create an altogether enticing Middle Eastern-inspired creation. Tandoori Chicken Roll is also inspired by a Canadian tv show on Food Network which is all about food trucks and street food. You can cook Tandoori Chicken rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken rolls
- Prepare 250 g of maida (can substitute with all-purpose flour).
- Prepare 12 gms of Active yeast.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- It’s of For filling:.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Mozarella cheese.
The name of the show is 'Eat Street' hosted by James Cunningham who tries out all kind of truck food dishes. There was one particular food truck which served Indian food and the tandoori roll was supposed to be the. Chicken marinated and cooked in tandoori spices, wrapped in bread and deep-fried until golden brown. Perfect for a great mid-day snack, especially when paired with mint-chutney.
Tandoori Chicken rolls step by step
- Take maida in a bowl add oil egg soda and active yeast and make dough keep it for one hour..
- Take boneless chicken and add above ingredients and cook for 15 mins..
- Take a dough and make a roll and add chicken filling in it.add lots of grated cheese..
- Bake this at 200 degree celsius for 10mins.
- Rolls are ready to eat. U can eat with tomato sauce or mayonisse.
In bowl,add eggs,red chili powder,salt and whisk well. Dip bread roll ups into beaten eggs then coat in breadcrumbs. Add tandoori chicken and finish with a squeeze of lime. Add the onion and stir fry until light golden. Add in the chicken mince and stir fry over high heat until the chicken is no longer pink.