Crockpot Apple BBQ Chicken. Crockpot Applesauce BBQ Chicken, this slow cooker meal will be an instant family favorite. It sounds so delicious and I'm going to have to. Great recipe for Crockpot Apple BBQ Chicken.
Season the chicken thighs lightly with adobo or salt. Mix all the ingredients in the crockpot. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less. You can have Crockpot Apple BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Apple BBQ Chicken
- It’s 6 of skinless, boneless chicken thigs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Honey BBQ sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of adobo or salt, to taste.
Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice.
Crockpot Apple BBQ Chicken instructions
- Season the chicken thighs lightly with adobo or salt..
- Mix all the ingredients in the crockpot..
- Using the Low setting, set them for 6 hours..
- Enjoy with rice, noddles, veggies or even in a sandwich..
- Bonne Appetit!!!.
Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately.