Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie. Enjoy this impossibly easy ground beef pie made using Original Bisquick® mix – a flavorful dinner! You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you'll be starting with a cold pie. Sloppy Joe Pie Casserole – Gluten Free.
Shepherd's pie made with a sloppy joe twist! This is going to be a new family favorite in your house and it's so easy thanks to my little mashed potato shortcut. Big thanks to Bob Evans for sponsoring this post! You can have Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Original Bisquick Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
I've shared a lot of sloppy joe recipes on this blog and there is one thing I'm still unsure of. To be honest, I don't hear many compliments on this dish.folks are always too busy eating! The notoriously messy Sloppy Joe sandwich has long been regarded a lowbrow affair, better suited for kids' lunch trays than a gourmet chef's kitchen. This Sloppy Joe Tamale Pie from Delish.com puts a fun Tex-Mex spin on Sloppy Joes.
Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ground beef, onions, and seasonings to a pan; cook until browned..
- Drain beef mixture; return to pan and add the sloppy Joe sauce..
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs..
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish; cover the mixture with the Bisquick..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top..
Put the meat mixture in the bottom of a greased (I used ICBINB) glass pie plate; mix in about half the cheese. Spread remaining cheese over the top. Beat the eggs in a small bowl and whisk in the mayo, cream. Sloppy joes really are a quintessential kid food, aren't they? After my nephew explained to me that he didn't like tomatoes with his hamburger and he Depending on where you live, a "Sloppy Joe" can mean many different things.