Crispy Potato pakora. Today let's make Crispy Potato Pakora Recipes These Crispy Potato Wonton are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for kids ▽ Link Video. Potato Pakora Recipe Perfect for Ifta and superb for Lunch box. ▽ Link Video: https crispy potato pakora,potato snacks,toasted,potato pakora,aloo pakoda,snacks recipe,snacks to make at home. Crispy aloo pakoras, or crispy potato fritters are a flavorful and delicious snack specially when it is served with cilantro chutney, and hot cup of chai.
These crispy Aloo Palak Pakoras are effortless besan/chickpea/gram flour battered, deep. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel the skin off. You can cook Crispy Potato pakora using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potato pakora
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour (Besan).
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Cut into smaller pieces and place in a pot of cold water. These are the best Pakoras (aka potato fritters) you will ever eat. The perfect pakora is slightly puffy but crispy. None of this soft, puffy, over inflated deals you get when you put in too much baking soda.
Crispy Potato pakora step by step
- First peel off the potatoes and cut it in round shape like this..
- Now take chickpea flour(Besan) in a bowl add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and coriander leaves into it..
- After that mix it well and add little amount of water into it and with the help of a whisk mix it nicely to form a smooth batter. (water as required for smooth consistency of batter)..
- Now heat a pan with oil..
- Now dip a potato piece into the batter and coat it nicely and then put it in the oil carefully. Do same thing with all the potato pieces..
- Fry it till it turns in nice golden brown colour and then put them out from oil to a kitchen towel..
- Now our crispy potato pakora is ready to serve..
Aloo Pakora, Potato Bhajji, Potato Pakoda recipe with step by step photos. To deep-fry crispy aloo pakora, heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai. To check if the oil is hot or not, drop a tiny amount of. Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage. And did you always think that Taste : Mild.