Bon Bon Chicken. Bonchon specializes in Korean-style fried chicken and a variety of savory Asian fusion dishes. Follow us on social at @bonchonchicken. Bon Bon Chicken or bang bang chicken salad or Chinese shredded chicken salad (棒棒鸡丝)is another representative of Sichuan cuisine and is almost available in every restaurant selling Sichuan dishes.
The name bang bang chicken is derived from the manner in which the meat is tenderized using a stick or hammer. Bon Bon Chicken Recipe courtesy of Soul of a Banquet "Many Chinese dishes are named for sounds, like pao ("firecrackers"), and bon (or bong) for the chopping sound made when preparing the chicken. Bon bon chicken (Chinese: 棒棒鸡; pinyin: bàng bàng jī; literally: 'bang-bang chicken') is a kind cold dish of Sichuan cuisine. You can have Bon Bon Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bon Bon Chicken
- You need 100 grams of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 piece of Japanese Cucumber.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot Water ◎.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar ◎.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt ◎.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt for Cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Sesame★.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce★.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce★.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil★.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar★.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar★.
It is a collection of classic Sichuan-style cooked food dishes, including a variety of cooking techniques such as marinating, salad and soaking. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil. Remove the chicken from the pot and let cool for a few minutes. Then shred the chicken with your fingers.
Bon Bon Chicken instructions
- Make a steam chicken. Cut the chicken with a knife to spread it out so that it has a uniform thickness. Mix ◎ ingredients and put it and chicken in a ziplock. Rub it well..
- Take out the ziplock from the pot and loosen the chicken in the ziplock. Keep it in fridge as it over 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp on a cutting board. Put the cucumber on it and rolling while holding down. Wrap the cucumber and keep it in fridge over 15 minutes..
- Slice the cucumber diagonally. Cut it into strip..
- Mix the all ★ ingredients well in a small bowl. Put the cucumber and steamed chicken on a dish. Sprinkle the sauce ★。.
When it comes to chicken and beer, Koreans love that combination! Korean fried chicken has to be one of the best thing to eat on the fly and Bon Bon is definitely one of… Bon Bon Chicken – Cập Nhật Hướng Dẫn Trong Cuộc Sống. Cập nhật và chia sẻ những thông tin hữu ích nhất về tất cả các lĩnh vực trong đời sống từ mua sắm tới du lịch, giải trí. Bon Chicken & Beer Melbourne; Bon Chicken & Beer, Glen Waverley; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Bon Chicken & Beer Restaurant on Zomato. Be the first to rate and review this recipe.