kid friendly sloppy joe/taco bake. Brown hamburger with onion and season to taste. Add sloppy joe sauce **see note. Sloppy joes are an American treasure.
My one year old gobbles it up. My husband and I enjoy it as. These kid friendly sloppy joes are the perfect dinner! You can cook kid friendly sloppy joe/taco bake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kid friendly sloppy joe/taco bake
- Prepare 2 can of seamless cresent rolls.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 can of sloppy joe mix of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chedder cheese.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults. The best part about this easy sloppy joe recipe for kids? That means only fresh ingredients and none of the processed chemicals. These kid friendly sloppy joes are the perfect dinner!
kid friendly sloppy joe/taco bake step by step
- butter casserole dish, set aside.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- brown hamburger with onion and season to taste.
- add sloppy joe sauce **see note**.
- press one cresent roll into dish.
- top with browned burger.
- sprinkle cheese on burger and top with cresent roll.
- bake for 15 minutes.
- **note** you may also choose to season meat with taco mix and when done baking, top with taco condiments :). Enjoy!!.
These kid-friendly sloppy Joes are the perfect dinner. Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults. These kid-friendly Sloppy Joe Cornbread Cups make a terrific dinner and would be the perfect appetizer for game day! The usual suspects make it into the lineup frequently: tacos/burritos, casseroles, slow Oh no! Sloppy Joe Tacos, Sloppy Joe Nachos, Sloppy Joe Meatloaf – there is.