Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese. YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe started out as a just-for-fun experiment.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Spicy buffalo chicken or a creamy bowl of mac 'n cheese? Flavors collide – deliciously – with rich mac n' cheese and the fiery flavor of Frank's RedHot® Queso Dip Seasoning Mix. You can have Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas
- It’s 6 of flour tortillas cut in half.
- It’s 1 box of macaroni (prepared as directed and cold).
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour mixed to form a paste.
- Prepare of Ranch or blue cheese to dip.
And hide a stash of leftovers. ADD cooked macaroni, chicken and celery to cheese sauce; stir gently to coat well. POUR macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with green onions and blue cheese crumbles if desired.
Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas instructions
- Heat fryer to 375. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese..
- YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. Seal them using the paste and fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
How can you possibly go wrong? I threw this together for the end-of-the-year potluck lunch at the high school where I teach, and it went over really well. Addendum: Like the first two reviewers, I also used Ken's. However, I have to disagree with one reviewer about the celery. I've made this with and without the celery, and its inclusion really.