Potato mint pakora. Wrap the grated potato in a clean tea towel and squeeze firmly to Carefully lower tablespoonfuls of the pakora mixture into the hot oil. Do not crowd the pan as this will. Crispy and Tasty Potato Mint Pakora recipe to make in iftaar.
Spinach Potato Pakoras are great as an appetizer, a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea and a spicy delicious snack anytime. They are made with spinach, potatoes, besan and spices and then. Pakora is one of India's most infamous snack dishes. You can cook Potato mint pakora using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato mint pakora
- You need 3 of Potatoes chopped lengthwise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped mint leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- It’s 2 tsp of Jeera.
Usually, it involves a mixture of different vegetables all bound together with spices and. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home. Cooked soft melt in the mouth.
Potato mint pakora step by step
- Chop the potatoes lengthwise. Add in all ingredients except oil. Mix well. Add some water so that besan coats the potatoes. Add some oil in the mixture and mix well..
- Heat a kadhai and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated add the potato wedges in it. Fry them till brown on both sides.serve with any sauce.
This Pakistani pakora recipe makes crunchy, spicy, buttery delicious pakora (potato fritters). These are the best Pakoras (aka potato fritters) you will ever eat. Yup, I am making that claim because they. Here we have used potato which is loved by everyone Punjabi style aloo pakora is my personal favourite out of all the pakora's. Aloo pakora or aloo bajji recipe – thin potato slices are coated with besan, rice flour batter Serving suggestion: serve aloo pakora with mint chutney, coriander chutney, tamarind-date chutney or any.