easy sloppy joe casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat.
A simple twist on a classic sloppy joe for National Sloppy Joe Day gets you this incredible penne pasta casserole. Loaded with all the beefy tomato flavors you expect with a traditional sloppy joe, this quick and hearty meal is a weeknight favorite, and great for serving a crowd. Sloppy Joes have long been one of our favorite recipes ever. You can cook easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- Prepare 6 large of hashbrowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
I mean they are pretty much a classic dish that everyone grew up on. There are so many different variations that people have, some of the ones that we love are these Old Fashioned Sloppy Joes, Open Faced Sloppy Joes and these Sloppy Joe Sliders. So Hamburger Helper used to make a Sloppy Joe pasta meal that I absolutely loved, yes it. A Healthy Keto Sloppy Joe Recipe.
easy sloppy joe casserole step by step
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
Like Manwhich, but gluten free and keto friendly. An easy and cheesy sloppy Joe casserole without all the carbs! This is by far the BEST keto sloppy Joe recipe out there. I remember the sweet and savory sloppy joes my mom used to make as a kid. Alright, they were straight out of the can, but still tasted like.