Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables. But my slow cooker never fails me, especially in this glorious one pot meal, packed with the most I cooked mine in a Ninja which is a stove top so I could brown, and then it turns into a slow cooker. (I did pull everything all chicken and vegetables out of the liquid, and thicken it with a TBSP of corn. Healthy Slow Cooker Recipe This is the easiest slow cooker recipe, and perhaps one of the most delicious! The honey garlic sauce is always a winner!
Learn how to prepare this easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables recipe like a pro. A slightly sweet honey garlic sauce tops off this comforting creamy chicken and vegetable meal. That's why this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is such a winner. You can have Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 16 oz of baby red potatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of baby carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
It delivers a delicious complete meal with only minutes of prep. You have a full dinner of Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables ready to serve the whole family. Slow cooker honey-garlic chicken with vegetables certainly holds its own in the amazing flavor department, but what salad to pair it with? This is an easy slow cooker recipe for chicken thighs in a sauce made with soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables step by step
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper..
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high..
Serve with basmati rice or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables. Reviews for: Photos of Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs. This chicken is slow cooked in a honey garlic sauce that is infused in soy and hoisin sauce with fresh garlic covering the chicken thighs. How to make Honey Garlic Chicken in the Slow Cooker Even make it simple by using microwave vegetables or frozen vegetables to help complete the meal. In a medium bowl, stir together tomato paste, vinegar, honey, garlic, soy sauce, chicken broth and corn starch.