Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab. #Chickenchaplikabab#Chicken#QualityCooking Aslam Alikum welcome to our youtube channel Quality cooking. About this video Friends is video me maine Apko. Chicken Chapli Kabab also known as Peshawari Kabab is absolutely tender chicken keema meat infused with such flavorful spices & given a flat disc shape resembling a patty.
Chapli kebab recipe is a small patty comprising of meat mince having different spices mixed in it. The patty is then pan fried with oil. Chapli Kabab also written as Chapli Kebab can be found all over Pakistan. You can cook Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab
- You need of Chapli Kabab Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It’s 3 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of powdered dried pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of aamchur(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare of Kabab.
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken minced.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 of egg raw.
- Prepare 1 of egg scrambled.
- It’s 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of besan/gram flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of Tomato round slices.
- You need 3 tbsp of refined oil.
In Sind and Punjab provinces, you will have to roam across the. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kab.
Peshawari Chicken Chapli Kabab step by step
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin and red chillies and grind them in a mixer.
- Mix the ground spices, pepper, pomegranate powder, amchur, garam masala to make the Kabab masala.
- Add salt, Kabab masala, scrambled egg, raw egg, onion, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, besan and coriander leaves to the minced chicken and mix well..
- Keep the mix in the refrigerator for an hour. After one hour, Mix the chopped tomatoes lightly to the Kabab mix..
- Make patties and shallow fry in oil with tomato slices placed on top of the patties. Flip them and cook for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with mint chutney!.
INGREDIENTS Chapli kabab is one the most favorite dish of the people of Peshawar, because of its taste. Peoples of Peshawar serve their guest with chapli Kabab; it is very delicious in taste and ready to cook. Peshawari Kababs is an Afghan, Pakistani, Kebab in Union City, CA. Choice of ground beef or lamb, skillet fried with our authentic, traditional ingredients. Be one of the first to write a review! + Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe: The chicken version of the popular kabab recipe that is said to have originated in Pakistan and Afghanistan, chicken chapli kabab is an easy-to-make and delicious pan-fried kabab that can be ready in a few minutes.