Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. The flavors are amazing thanks to high-heat pan searing and the spices. To expedite preparation in the evening, I often throw the wings and the spices in a Ziploc bag in the morning and they are perfectly marinated by the time. Stir-fry until the chicken is no longer pink.
Next add the bok choy and toss to combine. How to make chicken stir fry with bok choy. First, coat the bite sized chicken breast with cornstarch and egg white. You can cook Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- It’s of Chicken wings.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- It’s 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- You need 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- You need 3 of shallote,chopped.
- It’s 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- You need of For Marinade.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
This keeps the chicken moist and tender, and gives a nice sheen. Then, the chicken is quickly pan-fried before the actual stir-frying happens with. Scrambled egg not only is great for breakfast but can be used to make healthy stir fry dishes as well. Make the scramble egg separately or push the other ingredients on one side of the pan when making the egg.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
We don't want the egg to stick together with the. Spicy Stir Fry Chicken with Eggplant and Jasmine Rice. In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat. To approximate the effect at home, don't crowd the meat in the pan, and make sure the wok and oil are nice and hot before you. This is a delicious and easy to prepare chicken and baby bok choy.