Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce. Chicken And Potatoes With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce by Damn Delicious. Made from simple ingredients, easy to cook and delicious to eat. You can add anything you like to this dish, these are just the vegetables I usually use, and any seasoning and herbs you prefer.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and We are never without a creamy vegetable puree soup in the house. For some added Spanish goodness, I bet slices of chorizo would be an. Easy to customize – potatoes and sauce are the perfect blank canvas for any protein or veggies you have on hand! You can have Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breast 🐔.
- It’s 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- It’s of For sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tsp of milk powder.
- You need to taste of salt & black pepper.
The mild, creamy, slightly starchy texture of white potatoes makes them perfect for this recipe. If you'd like more sauce, you can increase the amount of chicken stock in the recipe. Chicken Potato Bake – Chicken thighs cooked in a creamy sauce topped with peas & scalloped potatoes. To make this delicious and creamy chicken bake you first start by preparing the chicken and cream sauce.
Slices of chicken with potatoes and white sauce instructions
- Slice the chicken breasts, cook them with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and Spices of your choice: It will need about 20 mins to cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into circular slices. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, black pepper, bake about 30 minutes..
- The sauce: mix the whole things (flour, milk, salt, black pepper, olive oil, cheese if you like) cook until the sauce thickens..
- Put the potatoes and then the chicken breast on the top and add the sauce. Bake for additional 20 minutes..
You can then assembly the bake by topping with thinly sliced potatoes. This white sauce, also known as Béchamel sauce, is one of France's four "mother sauces," and it's a perfect complement to many dishes. Pair it with vegetables, turn it into a creamy casserole or ladle it over seafood or sliced chicken. MORE+ LESS Braised chicken and potatoes 薯仔焖鸡 is a familiar Cantonese home-cooked dish. Marinate the chicken with light soy sauce and salt.