Smoked Chicken Enchiladas. Gringo Smoked Chicken Enchiladas with a Creamy, Cheesy White Sauce #smokedchickenenchiladas #smokedenchiladas #howtobbqright Gringo Smoked Chicken. Tags: Enchiladas Enchiladas Chicken Chicken Smoked Chicken Smoked Chicken. Roll tortilla around the chicken mixture and lay filled tortillas side by side in a ceramic baking dish.
In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. Enchiladas can be a little daunting if you have never tried to make them. The Traeger lends a little smoke to this which compliments the salsa verde and the Traeger Grilled Chicken breasts go much. You can have Smoked Chicken Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of cans of enchilada sauce.
- It’s of Big bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
Delicious Enchiladas Verde with sweet corn, chicken ( or blackbeans) and a flavorful Poblano Sauce! Had a hankering for some Mexican food, so we picked up some boneless, skinless chicken thighs at the store and Judy had a recipe for enchiladas. Place ~ ½ cup of the tuna and corn mixture in the middle of each tortilla. This smoky chicken enchilada skillet is super easy and so delicious!
Smoked Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Smoke Chicken for 1 hour at 180 then turn up temp to 350 and finish cooking to 165 internal temp. Use what ever seasoning you want..
- Shred all 3 chicken breasts and add all the cream cheese. Also had a handful of cheese and half a can on enchilada sauce and mix up..
- Pour other half can of enchilada sauce in a large lasagna pan.
- Grab tortillas and put chicken on them. Wrap up and put in pan seam side down..
- Cover enchiladas with other can of enchilada sauce and use the rest of the bag of cheese to cover..
- Set smoker to 350 and put pan in until cheese is melted. About 30 minutes.
- After cheese is melted pull pan out and let cool down..
Made with flour tortillas, homemade enchilada sauce, shredded chicken and pinto beans, it packs tons of flavor and is. Make these Smoky Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas, as part of the Cook & Chisel: Fast and Lean program, designed to get you lean and keep you full all day long. Fill tortillas and place in a glass pan. Pour the rest of the sauce mixture over the enchiladas. Check out our Smoked Gouda Chicken Enchiladas Recipe on Mix & Match Mama, a lifestyle blog by Shay Shull focused cooking, raising a family, and travel.