Sloppy Joe Cups. This fresh and easy take on sloppy joes is sure to be a delicious family weeknight dinner favorite. A Sloppy Joes recipe starts with refrigerated biscuits pressed in muffin cups and filled with Manwich meat mixture, then sprinkled with cheese after baking. I'm a busy teacher and mom, so weekday meals with shortcuts are a huge help.
These little kid-approved biscuit cups contain a flavorful sloppy joe-style burger mixture. These kid-friendly Sloppy Joe Cornbread Cups make a terrific dinner and would be the perfect appetizer for game day! This post brought to you by Manwich. You can cook Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of 10.5oz can manwich (sloppy joe) mix.
- Prepare 1 of tube Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of shredded velveeta(or cheese of your choice).
These Sloppy Cups, or Sloppy Joe Cups, are a fun, new way to enjoy Sloppy Joes. The kids love having their own little cups on their plates! These Sloppy Cups, or Sloppy Joe Cups, are a fun, new way to enjoy Sloppy Joes. Press the whole slices of bread into the cups of the greased muffin tin, and brush with melted butter.
Sloppy Joe Cups step by step
- Make sloppy joes per instruction on can and let start cooling..
- pre heat oven per biscuit directions. Take a muffin tin and spry with non stick spray..
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can fit in the muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix into biscuit. You can add a little more to make it full..
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich) making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
Mini Sloppy Joe Cups. to favorites. What a fun way to make sloppy Joe! Consider you search complete—this comforting combo of sloppy joes and cornbread will please everyone at the table. Homemade sloppy joe recipe meets corn muffin in this family-friendly recipe. Sloppy Joe Stew is an easy, weeknight stew recipe that your whole family will love!