Saucy Crockpot Chicken.
You can have Saucy Crockpot Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saucy Crockpot Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Monteal Chicken seasoning (or seasonings of your choice).
- It’s 1 of non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine (I used a local wine, but if you wouldn't drink it don't cook with it!).
- Prepare 1 of egg noodles or pasta cooked according to package directions..
Saucy Crockpot Chicken step by step
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with the cooking spray..
- Lightly sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasoning of your choice, and cut each breast in half..
- Brown each chicken piece on both sides and add to the crockpot..
- Dump wine, can of soup, and soup packet over chicken..
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours stirring every hour..
- Put some noodles on your plate and scoop out some chicken and sauce on top of them..
- I cooked mine for 4 hours on high, then my husband's meeting ran long and I cooked it another hour on low, and an hour on warm!! Lol But the chicken was still SUPER tender!.