Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados.
This chicken has TONS of flavor! It's got spice from the chiles, some tang from the lime juice, and just a hint of sweetness from the brown sugar. Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! You can cook Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- It’s 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. I know it sounds like this won't be much because you are only throwing three things in. Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. Taco Seasoning – You can either make your own or buy the How to Make Chicken Taco Meat.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crockpot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. Crock pot chicken tacos just might be my favorite thing to serve on taco night! We all love the juicy, flavorful chicken and this recipe is so easy to make in your slow cooker!