Sloppy Joe In a Pan. Browned beef is mixed with onion Here is a suggestion to shake it up: in a greased glass pan layer butter rolls sliced in half along the bottom. Smooth sloppy joe mixture over top. As any traditional Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes, these are made with mushrooms and green bell peppers, cooked together with beef in a skillet, which Pro Tips for making the best sloppy joes.
A sloppy joe is a sandwich consisting of ground beef or pork, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun. The Sloppy Joe I love is the one I'm presenting here—a sweet and tangy ground beef concoction that you ladle onto a hamburger bun. Sloppy Joe is a family favorite recipe which is so easy and delicious when made in your Copper Chef Pan. You can have Sloppy Joe In a Pan using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe In a Pan
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Manwich.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 can of Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
These slow cooker sloppy joes are made with ground beef, tomato sauce, brown sugar and spices, all cooked to savory perfection. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Place the ground beef in the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. And while we're by no means opposed to starting with a jarred sauce Browning the beef in a splash of hot oil is the key to building meaty flavor into the sauce.
Sloppy Joe In a Pan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and liberally grease an 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Brown the ground beef in a pan over medium heat until perfectly brown and the juices run clear. Add manwich sauce and bring to a simmer..
- While meat is simmering, open the crescent rolls and sprinkle each side of the dough with the garlic powder..
- Put half of the dough on the bottom of the baking dish. Then add half of the cheese, spreading evenly over the dough. Then add the manwich beef, the rest of the cheese, and then the rest of the dough. Try and make everything spread evenly to the edges of the baking dish..
- Put the dish into the oven for about 20 minutes or until the dough is nice and golden brown. We don't want the dough to be undercooked! Then cut into squares and enjoy your sloppy meal..
Ultimately, we want beef that is tender from the simmered sauce. These Healthy Sloppy Joes are the perfect weeknight meal! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator! If you will be packing leftovers to take to work I recommend packing the bun and meat separately to avoid a soggy mess! This paleo sloppy joe sweet potato skillet has all of the nostalgia of sloppy joe, but with real food ingredients!